Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neki Kar Dariya me Daal!

Needless to say, it's facebook era though I'm expressing my salutation a little late....From getting up in the morning till sleepless nights, it can accompany you if you are socially unfrequented due to Internet addiction disorder (IAD) like I do :D. Food for thought which provoked this post has been the below lines which I came across some days ago:

"Pahle Neki kar dariya me daal,                      

Aajkal kuch bhi kar, facebook pe daal!"

Well, lately I have seen people expeditiously utilizing the divine option called "What's on your mind?" by updating their mood swings, best quotes, all kind of activities irrespective of making sense or nonsense and not to forget the status message to show callousness toward 'someone' :) I assert that sometimes reading status messages can be so hilarious and prove to be the stress buster too provided you're not in the same shoes. If nothing else, fb has established itself to be best platform to take revenge for the 'love fights' ( See for yourself, Google it and see the auto fills) :D and 'After break up effects' by putting some Bindaas status message, so that whole world knows that what opponent did was so fucking wrong & how you became the victim of the endless suffering ;)...well, this helps in getting the 'replacement' too at times or for all you know, at least people know about it: P

I come across, well, I'm sure even you do...status messages, like- I hate you ( which could mean I'm officially single and can hook up somewhere else), fuck off ( before you're fucked) , you're are an asshole ( I'm sure they don't cite the clean one), I don't give a damn ( well, if you don't, you wouldn't be putting it on your status), you suck ( ahemm....no comments! ) and many more words of gratitude...& yes, they put some songs/videos too which they wanna dedicate to the "adversary" by putting some special message for him/her like for the one who suck happiness out of me. And this does not end here, after putting the status, they would wait for people to comment such that they get the lifetime "opportunity" to elaborate more on the case and beat the shit of the dupe.


Apart from art of taking revenge, now comes the mirthful mood swings and activities like Bored, doomed, I cook so well ( unless you taste  it ), I'm great ( ya, we know it :P ), Feeling neutral ( well, this gets confounding ), hungry, sleepy, Missing, urrrrgghhh and the most jeopardous is I’m so pissed off proceed with caution (not to scare you if you are one of the sophisticated people but to admonish you to watch out and many more which obviously previse you how to react in a situation....comment on the status rather, if you are planning to write one :D

When we’re talking about……rather I’m talking about…oopps writing instead....updating status in facebook, how we can leave the Godly option "LIKE" and it’s my favorite one too...If many people liked your status, it makes you feel heavenly and popular….doesn’t it? Despite of this fact, sometimes, you gotta be deliberate when you like something on fb...Recently, one of my friends had put the status that he met with severe accident and will be hospitalized for 6 months due to fractures. and there were 4 people who liked the status instead of consoling the sad soul and try to vitalize him...duh, I'm sure they didn't mean that they liked his accident and the news that he has to spend his 6 fucking months in hospital, or even if they did for some reason, they wouldn't be making it so obvious by liking the status publicly (these feelings have to be private...come on!)...These are the people who would like every bloody shit you post on fb. I'm sure everybody will be 'privileged' to have such supporters in your fren list who would come what may ‘like’ and comment on your thoughts to let you know that no matter what, they are reading the bullshit you express on public forums. Well, yeah...at-least I have such people and they are the saviors...muwahhhh

But at the end of it, we're all human beings and I personally feel it's better to share the feelings and salvage rather than keeping it inside....So sincerely thanks Mr. Zuckerberg for giving a space to share it, care it

So consecrate facebook....but yes, watch out, If can alleviate stress, it can become pain in ass too!

P.S- at times, been there, done that :D (in lesser extent ) 

2 comments:

  1. Seems Facebook's space was too less when you started typing this and ended up making it a post! :p

    Aur kuch b padh, fb pe daal! Applies to your post as well, sharing it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Not bad for a good start :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

टीका-टिप्पणी :-)