Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Untitled

Well, this is a very unplanned post, sort of random as I wanted to take a break from the free gyan I've been delivering and experiencing in return.

Today is the beginning of a long weekend due to Monday being an off ( Yeah... Independence day, I love you for that too unless you fall on a Sat/Sunday :) Undoubtedly, we all love weekends and specially Friday nights are the best ones atleast for me. Sunday evenings are sulky as it prompts me of the normal routine (slavery of US I call it if you work for an MNC) on the weekdays and upon than, the gloomy feeling "weekend is over?". 
Okay, this post is not about Monday blues, it's about how I enjoyed my today's Friday evening which eventually became Saturday early morning. Yet, I'm very much awake now as usual. So here is how it went and is ongoing:


As soon as I came from the work and settled down, around 11 pm, I overheard my very next door neighbors who happen to be four male bachelors, babbling out pure feelings direct dil se kind. Due to my common sense, I figured they were besotted. So as alcohol began to show its effects, the songs from the 'gayak padhosis' started popping out (drinks turn you into great personalities you would have not imagined). The kind of songs came out were the ones which make you feel nostalgic followed by Sher-o-shayri serving as the breather amidst 4-5 songs continuously. I could hear them giggling, feeling low and high as the songs demanded. In short, they were having fun and I was getting entertained for free too at the same time.Let me try sharing some audio in writing along with the background music.
Aaj Mausam badha beimaan hai......(Oho)
Meri bheegi bheegi si palko pe....(downplayed by somebody)
Mai shayar to nahi.......( Drrraring )
Julieeeeeee......(applaud sound)
Hum bewafa hargiz na the....(Wah wah)
Tum to thehre pardesi........(plates and spoon doing their work)


Shhhhhhh....Guess I hear them dancing on Sanorita now. Am I eavesdropping? No, they are loud enough to be heard :) I'm surrounded by the positive environment rather phonation....So overall, I am having a good time. Wish you enjoy too and before I forget, A sincere thanks to the neighborhood!


P.S. - As a blogger, I ponder, would it be the same after they get married?

12 comments:

  1. fun fun fun...and all for free!!!
    dost-jaam-shyari...deadly combination...

    after marriage? things gonna change for sure...good or bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. good one yaar.. ur post actually reminded me of my regular weekend parties that i enjoy with my flatmates! we've been warned time again the following days (by our owner and dull neighbours) to make less sound or atleast keep volume/bass low, bt who remembers the warning when we are already 4-5 pegs down, with our fav songs playing from the playlist! ;) and yeah.. good work with the writing.. and also for the encouragement, knowing that atleast some neighbours do enjoy bachelors weekend parties even though they are not a part of the party. :) and yes i'll make it a habit to raise the toast for neighbours like u, the next time we party haha.. good one yaar.. ur post actually reminded me of my regular weekend parties that i enjoy with my flatmates! we've been warned time again the following days (by our owner and dull neighbours) to make less sound or atleast keep volume/bass low, bt who remembers the warning when we are already 4-5 pegs down, with our fav songs playing from the playlist! ;) and yeah.. good work with the writing.. and also for the encouragement, knowing that atleast some neighbours do enjoy bachelors weekend parties even though they are not a part of the party. :) and yes i'll make it a habit to raise the toast for neighbours like u, the next time we party

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ V6- Well, Cheers to the unknown Toast :) Thanks for reading it and sometimes listening is such a pleasure I tell you :)

    @ SUB- Trust me, it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops!! i just noticed that my comment to this post got overlapped or something, and the last few lines are missing!! :P (i landed to this post when i accidently clicked a link on ur fb profile while browsing from my mobile, i guess something might have gone wrong and it ended up as a overlapped comment!)
    well, i dont remember exactly what else is missing frm my previous comment, hwever.. the most important thing was.. "i wish i had a few neighbors like u" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, dont know abt listening, bt reading ur post was/is quite a pleasure for me..i'm liking it! :) dont have much time bt i'm sure i'll be done with all the post in this blog very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. V6- Quite explanatory and thanks a ton for the time you already have or planning to spend over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaah.. you WERE eavesdropping, madame! :D

    Waise, you reminded me of my good ole hostel / bachelorhood days :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yogi- As mentioned, they were loud enough...my pleasure if it reminded you of good moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was a fun read........enjoyed reading it :)
    cheers to ur neighborhood :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashish- Thanks and I tell you it was a fun listening to the sane drunkards :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. what what fun to live in such a neighborhood-lucky girl...and when boys get a little tipsy and start blabbering, it is so much fun to watch them go silly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suruchi- Yes, it's really fun being part of these events virtually :) thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

टीका-टिप्पणी :-)