Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Watch Out! That's a Woman driving

I know this time I'd stretched my hibernation period a little longer than usual and most of you have missed me (now that's called being over-optimistic ;). So without wasting a single second anymore, here I go to make my blog buddies feel that I'm alive and kicking. The topic as suggests could be a little HOT but it's nothing but stating couple of facts.
Google
So I really I have no idea whether it's something to do with Bangalore traffic or female's instinct, women really don't know to drive! Even though being famous for multitasking and all, a lot of surroundings distract them from focusing on driving and they either end up being a reason for a lot of horns by others riding/driving (Pedestrians, you better carry a whistle as you can't even give horns to make sure the girl's car is moving forward along with traffic). This happens usually when a woman is trying to take a turn or reverse to make sure the slow moving traffic crams completely. Now coming to the reason-what distracts us while driving. Well, it lies within us.
We know all the basic rules about driving, how to accelerate, usage of breaks and clutch but lets face it, men are better than us when it comes to technical knowledge as to how things really work and upon that we have distractions. While driving, you see a woman driving in adjacent car, carrying Gucci bag or her trendy nail paint or a guy surrounding his arms. This results in immediate reaction and make you feel inferior or superior. The girly thoughts...huh-show off, how could she etc. covers your mind with cloud and you either hit the front vehicle or create a mess somehow. It is also do with using the rear mirror to see your face, make-up and hairstyle every 5-10 mins instead of looking at the vehicles at the backside. At the same time, I wonder, how guys manage to ogle other girls while driving providing needed attention simultaneously to both the activities. 

I travel a long distance riding while going to office daily.Whenever, I see traffic getting jammed and a lot of people honking including me, believe me or not, there always is a girl/woman accountable.
Women- No offense on couple of facts stated above and I promise to write a biased post on greatness of women to make it up for the loss. 
All the men out here! Watch out! if that's a woman driving!!! :D

20 comments:

  1. :-) Interesting take on this subject.Btw,so why were you on hibernation for so long?I thought only bears and other animals went on hibernation in winter...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man banglore girls riding is sad......

    ReplyDelete
  3. banglore girls driving made the traffic worst

    www.prakhyathrais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually won't easily give credit to men, but on this one I completely agree with you.

    P.S.Be over optimistic, you have been missed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too...giving credit yo men is like taking out a piece of my heart..still it somehow makes sense....I'm glad to be the 'missing' person :D

      Delete
  5. This reminds me of what my driving instructor told me few years back: "Traffic jam or an accident, you will always be able to trace a beautiful lady behind it- driving, co-driving, walking on the pavement or crossing the road."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. I almost laughed out load. Well men have always believed that women can't drive. So welcome to the club. I shouldn't be making this comment, however, as I still haven't learnt how to drive yet :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I am...I'm sure whenever you learn to drive, it'll be better than any girl driving...Yes, I know its enough to boost male's ago, keeping quiet now ;)

      Delete
  7. yeah.. women shouldn't be allowed to drive.. 3/4th of road accidents happen just 'coz of sluggish driving directly or indirectly involving women. :P

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good study done...about, the "shouldn't" part, No comments :P

      Delete
  8. Ah! i cant drive at all! thank god i am off the road :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl...it's another way of doing good for society for us;-)

      Delete
  9. I visited many times your blog after your post "nobody is friend", and I thought anyone of your best friend have cheated you badly; that is why you have lost your interest in blogging; and I was expecting the same old post when I open your blog today but bingo; it didn't happen;;
    you are back with a fantastic post;;
    G² is back;;
    nice post and really enjoyed reading it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big girl. was just running busy. Thank u :)

      Delete
  10. Interesting post and coming from fairer sex makes it even better! Women are more cautious drivers compared to men, I could say in their defense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank God. Good to hear some positive feedback!

      Delete
  11. lol...a survey in Delhi said 80% of rash driving in Delhi in 2011 were done by women drivers...
    but i guess women are dangerous in roads coz men gets distracted while looking at them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Survey seems to be stating quite believable story. Well, women are dangerous any which way :)

      Delete

टीका-टिप्पणी :-)