Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Justice for Injustice


I had been pretty lazy to write something recently but I bumped into this article through facebook and and needless to say I was moved by it to the core and felt the need to share my thoughts.


I'm angry over a lot of things-Firstly over the three criminals for committing an inhuman act by pouring acid over an innocent life and taking away all her dreams, plans and life. Secondly, Indian Law system which couldn't give justice to her yet and bailed out the criminals within 2 years who are successfully leading a happy life today instead of landing in Jail.This means anyone can throw acid fearlessly and get away with it as Law wouldn't take a strict action? Lastly, the government who made false promises to give her a job to help her overcome the financial crises and as usual did nothing in the end.

I don't know what to say as my writing a post won't change anything and can't get her life or beautiful face back as it was 9 years back but my prayers are with her that law gives justice to sonali-mukherjee and many more of Sonalis awaiting justice from years. May the criminals serve the equally bad punishment to say the least. Justice delayed is justice denied :(

6 comments:

  1. Understand your angst.. and there are so many such articles we read everyday. There is a large-scale apathy to such incidents unless they happen to someone we know. Sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree and thank u for spending time to read this article because people don't give a damn about others anymore...I'm glad you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shame...nothings going to change unless there is a revolution against the hypocrite mindset of our society

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True....and that change is the most difficult change of all

      Delete
  4. God! Why does these things keep happening? I wish the law was strong enough to take strict action against the offenders.. today, the law being a joke, almost anyone can go away scot free and that's not helping....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

टीका-टिप्पणी :-)